{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com
{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com
{MotR} Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercenaries of the Republic

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inXFIRE

Awkward and Embarrassing Moments

Go down 
+16
†ReborN†
Generalbob
weapon
Fury
SanityCore
Wes
Plague
Eagle
tacos
D1
Noise
Outlaw
Loki
AJ
NaDeD
Nike
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nike

Nike

Awkward and Embarrassing Moments Empty
PostSubject: Awkward and Embarrassing Moments   Awkward and Embarrassing Moments EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:12 pm

Post them here, can cause some good laughs.

Ok, I will start tonight I was hanging out with a group of friends and a girls house. Then while everyone was leaving the girl whos house I was at motions to give me a hug, but me being the dumb person I am, gave her a high five and walked out the door hearing her say "Thanks for the hug."

Now most embarrassing moment, this will probably cause some ewwws. I was in second grade taking a spelling test. Then I had a strange feeling in my stomach, and the back of my throat, and stuff started comming back up. So I began to run to the bathroom, but by then my mouth was already full, my mouth soon forked so vomit went on some kids book (which I had to pay for), and some girl's head. But oh no, the story doesn't end there, I ran to the bathroom *(sidestory: that year I didn't use the school bathrooms once.), so running to the bathrooms, I didn't know which one was boys, and the other girls, so I run into a bathroom and all the lights are off. I hear a voice in my head "This doesn't seem right" which then I proceeded to barf all over the floor, then run into the other bathroom, where I hid for 30 minutes because I was so embarrassed. The girl went home to *wash off*, and has not talked to me since.
Back to top Go down
NaDeD

NaDeD

PostSubject: Re: Awkward and Embarrassing Moments   Awkward and Embarrassing Moments EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:33 am

1 time I had a baseball game and (i am one of those palyers that every1 expects me to be the hero of the game cause i am good) so i go out to pitch and i started pitching and when i threw it it went like a mile in the air and didnt go kno where the next pitch i farted in my windup
i was so embrarras that i ran full speed to the car after the game
Back to top Go down
AJ
Council
AJ

PostSubject: Re: Awkward and Embarrassing Moments   Awkward and Embarrassing Moments EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:15 am

Meeting you guys was the worst moment of my life.

Wait awkward and embarrassing moments? Oh...uh...
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Awkward and Embarrassing Moments   Awkward and Embarrassing Moments EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:15 am

Ur puke story reminds me of a time when i was in kindergarten. We were eating lunch, and i bit out a big chunk of the core of my apple. It didn't feel right going down, so it came back up. I puked all over the leg of the kid next to me. His face was classic, and i got to go home early despite feeling perfectly fine after doing it. I honestly don't remember how i felt about it other than that, but i was probably pretty embarassed at first.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: Awkward and Embarrassing Moments   Awkward and Embarrassing Moments EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:09 pm

your puke story reminds me of the time in 1st grade. a girls sat in front of me, and i puked all over her hair. it took her 3 days to get the disgusting odor out of her hair. Smile
Back to top Go down
Noise

Noise

PostSubject: Re: Awkward and Embarrassing Moments   Awkward and Embarrassing Moments EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:12 pm

N12 wrote:
It took her 3 days to get the disgusting odor out of her hair.

That's romantic, I bet she had a crush on you after that.....
Back to top Go down
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: Awkward and Embarrassing Moments   Awkward and Embarrassing Moments EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:17 pm

Noise wrote:
N12 wrote:
It took her 3 days to get the disgusting odor out of her hair.

That's romantic, I bet she had a crush on you after that.....

she did actually. i really dont know why.
Back to top Go down
Noise

Noise

PostSubject: Re: Awkward and Embarrassing Moments   Awkward and Embarrassing Moments EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:31 pm

My guess.... she didn't have enough of you the first time and wanted more
Back to top Go down
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: Awkward and Embarrassing Moments   Awkward and Embarrassing Moments EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:46 pm

she got more alright...i puked in her hair again the following year
Back to top Go down
NaDeD

NaDeD

PostSubject: Re: Awkward and Embarrassing Moments   Awkward and Embarrassing Moments EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:16 pm

this wasnt me who did it but this keid in my class jizzes in his pants during a movie it was like in 3rd grade and his saying that he said we classic "Teacher, I think I wetted my pants"
like ina lil kid voice if was funny (funnier if u would have been ther to see) and the nex day he puked on his shirt
and then the next year i think he poo his pants
he doenst have a good rep in are shcool
and this year one of my friends was joking around and told him "Hey i dare you to go tickle taht girls chest if u know what i am talking about (girl in are class)" his reply was "Okay" so he did actually did it and she screeched but didn't get mad at him and my friends didn't even kno he would do it
it was wierd but wierdly funny lol!
Back to top Go down
D1
D1

PostSubject: Re: Awkward and Embarrassing Moments   Awkward and Embarrassing Moments EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:20 pm

Today, I was sitting in a park waiting for my friend to finish dinner when these kids across the street start yelling at me saying "Hey kid are you a girl?" because I have beautiful shoulder length wavy blonde sexy hair. So I proceed to turn around, completely flushed, and said "I'm growing my hair out for Lockes of Love because my mom died of cancer 2 years ago." I got up, ran to my bike, and shot off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: Awkward and Embarrassing Moments   Awkward and Embarrassing Moments EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:08 pm

D1 wrote:
Today, I was sitting in a park waiting for my friend to finish dinner when these kids across the street start yelling at me saying "Hey kid are you a girl?" because I have beautiful shoulder length wavy blonde sexy hair. So I proceed to turn around, completely flushed, and said "I'm growing my hair out for Lockes of Love because my mom died of cancer 2 years ago." I got up, ran to my bike, and shot off into the distance.
lololol
Back to top Go down
tacos

PostSubject: Re: Awkward and Embarrassing Moments   Awkward and Embarrassing Moments EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:50 pm

I remember during Freshman year of high school, a really fat kid had diarrhea during a school lockdown. It was second period and the teacher didn't let him go to the bathroom. So, the kid just sat there, waiting for the, apparently one hour, lockdown to end. During that, he decided to fart....and liquid poo exploded (I'm not lying) from his pants. The teacher, about to puke, decided to let him go. Poop was dripping down his shorts and legs. While, he was walking, and crying, crap was just sliding down his legs. I swear I nearly died in that room.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: Awkward and Embarrassing Moments   Awkward and Embarrassing Moments EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:55 pm

tacos wrote:
I remember during Freshman year of high school, a really fat kid had diarrhea during a school lockdown. It was second period and the teacher didn't let him go to the bathroom. So, the kid just sat there, waiting for the, apparently one hour, lockdown to end. During that, he decided to fart....and liquid poo exploded (I'm not lying) from his pants. The teacher, about to puke, decided to let him go. Poop was dripping down his shorts and legs. While, he was walking, and crying, crap was just sliding down his legs. I swear I nearly died in that room.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eagle
Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Awkward and Embarrassing Moments   Awkward and Embarrassing Moments EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:46 pm

from the smell or from the laughter?
Back to top Go down
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: Awkward and Embarrassing Moments   Awkward and Embarrassing Moments EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:49 pm

alright well...i might as well get this out of my chest. Well back in the good rep com days, about 2.5 years ago, there was a clan called the "Elite Clan". I became an elite and eventually got promoted to ARC. So my code name was Arc Alpha N12. Anyways, a new member came along, called Priss. Now she claimed herself as a girl and that she had a brother that belonged to -]RC[- at the time. She began to flirt with me over the next few months, so i did what my instincts told me to, flirt back. Anyways, it was a lovely night and we were on the JASA 32 man server. It was set to the map garden. There is a glitch in the map where ur like at the edge of the map on this pole on the 2nd floor. Priss and I went to that glitch. We stared at the sky, and she told me that she was a guy and that he is bi. Yep...i basically just took a break from rep com for about 2 months after that stunt.

AWKWARD AND EMBARRASSING SHIT RIGHT HERE!!!!! I WIN!
Back to top Go down
Nike

Nike

PostSubject: Re: Awkward and Embarrassing Moments   Awkward and Embarrassing Moments EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:29 pm

And that is why Rep Com is not a dating site, or you could run into some 30+ man aka DCLS. Lawl, that's the first ever Rep Com date I have ever heard of. LOL Razz

Hmmm now I need remember a good story, one day I was talking to my teacher, who is morbidly obease, while he was eating a sandwich. Quickly, there is sauce on his face, I said "there is some mayonaise on your chin" he wipes his chin, but misses the food on his face, then out of no where, I say "no, your other chin."
Back to top Go down
Plague

Plague

PostSubject: Re: Awkward and Embarrassing Moments   Awkward and Embarrassing Moments EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:38 pm

Nike wrote:
And that is why Rep Com is not a dating site, or you could run into some 30+ man aka DCLS.
OR SOME PERVERT NAMED MAJIKME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tacos

PostSubject: Re: Awkward and Embarrassing Moments   Awkward and Embarrassing Moments EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:04 pm

Eagle wrote:
from the smell or from the laughter?

Both, actually. I was gagging and crying at the same time.
Back to top Go down
NaDeD

NaDeD

PostSubject: Re: Awkward and Embarrassing Moments   Awkward and Embarrassing Moments EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 pm

lol if i were u and if another kid was lauging to hard and shizzed is own pants i wouldve laugh until the last day of school Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wes
Council

PostSubject: Re: Awkward and Embarrassing Moments   Awkward and Embarrassing Moments EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:32 pm

N12 wrote:
alright well...i might as well get this out of my chest. Well back in the good rep com days, about 2.5 years ago, there was a clan called the "Elite Clan". I became an elite and eventually got promoted to ARC. So my code name was Arc Alpha N12. Anyways, a new member came along, called Priss. Now she claimed herself as a girl and that she had a brother that belonged to -]RC[- at the time. She began to flirt with me over the next few months, so i did what my instincts told me to, flirt back. Anyways, it was a lovely night and we were on the JASA 32 man server. It was set to the map garden. There is a glitch in the map where ur like at the edge of the map on this pole on the 2nd floor. Priss and I went to that glitch. We stared at the sky, and she told me that she was a guy and that he is bi. Yep...i basically just took a break from rep com for about 2 months after that stunt.

I love how you came and asked me if it was "okay".
Back to top Go down
D1
D1

PostSubject: Re: Awkward and Embarrassing Moments   Awkward and Embarrassing Moments EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:15 am

Yesterday in health class (summer school) we began learning about the human reproductive organs. He decided to have us get all of the words off our chest so we started to say words to each other like penis and vagina. Me being me, I didn't pay attention and hadn't realized anyone had stopped saying the words, and all eyes on me, I was screaming "dick, cock, vagina, balls, penis". I take one look around at everyone, and backhand myself in the face and put my head down and everyone starts laughing. Awkward and embarrassing, yet people that I was trying to be funny and I went with it.
Back to top Go down
SanityCore
Council
SanityCore

PostSubject: Re: Awkward and Embarrassing Moments   Awkward and Embarrassing Moments EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:49 am

IN THIRD GRADE I FARTED IN CLASS
and LoL Dice
Back to top Go down
https://motr.rpg-board.net
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: Awkward and Embarrassing Moments   Awkward and Embarrassing Moments EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:20 am

Wes wrote:
N12 wrote:

I love how you came and asked me if it was "okay".

my bad... Sad
Back to top Go down
D1
D1

PostSubject: Re: Awkward and Embarrassing Moments   Awkward and Embarrassing Moments EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:16 pm

Today, while working at Subway, a man walked in and ordered 6 different footlongs. He decided he wanted all different kinds of bread, all kinds of sauces and toppings on his sandwiches. When it came time to pay, I brought him over to the register. After telling him the price of the footlongs (about 35 bucks), he opened his wallet, stood there for a second, then swiftly walked out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkward and Embarrassing Moments   Awkward and Embarrassing Moments Empty

Back to top Go down

Awkward and Embarrassing Moments
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MotR} Forum Index :: General- {MotR} & =]PC[= :: Public-
Jump to: