{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com
{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com
{MotR} Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercenaries of the Republic

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inXFIRE

R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop

Go down 
+9
Outlaw
AJ
Fatal
StarZy
Dice
Nike
Generalbob
Hunter
primehunter8
13 posters
AuthorMessage
primehunter8

primehunter8

R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop   R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:41 pm

I know some of you may not like MJ for various reasons, but MJ has a spot in my heart hence the fact I grew up listening to his tunes. I thought I'd just express myself here about that. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Council

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop   R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:44 pm

RIP MJ.
Back to top Go down
Generalbob

Generalbob

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop   R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:58 pm

RIP indeed. May all the good stuff he brought us stay forever.
Back to top Go down
Nike

Nike

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop   R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:44 am

Abc it's easy as 123 baby you and me girl. He had his odd moments, and his good moments, when I first saw the music trailer for thriller, it gave me nightmares, that wolf man in the beginning.

Nonetheless, the world has lost some of its swagger. Goodbye RIP.
Back to top Go down
Dice

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop   R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:48 am

RIP MJ, The man who tried to be white, but failed.
Back to top Go down
primehunter8

primehunter8

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop   R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:55 am

He wanted to be loved by everyone...he he... Laughing
Back to top Go down
StarZy

StarZy

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop   R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:36 am

Rest In Peace, Jacko.
Back to top Go down
Fatal

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop   R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:01 am

RIP MJ. He was the first black man to die a white rich woman.
Back to top Go down
AJ
Council
AJ

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop   R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:10 am

RIP MJ. You touched all of our hearts (and possibly Fatal's and Sanity's penises.) and with your fantastic music and dancing skills. They really did pay the bills. Even with your Vitiligo Universalis and your Lupus you did in fact make the world a much more survivable place. With hits like "Billie Jean", "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough", and many of your other songs on your Thriller CD, you not only created a new genre, but gave a new venue for people to take part in.

Like everyone else, you had flaws. Your little boy fetish was just a flaw that is, well, entirely unacceptable, but like OJ, you beat the case even though all evidence was against you. And like mentioned before you had Vitiligo and Lupus. And you died of a heart attack which could be linked to a lot of things.

Rest in Peace Michael Jackson. You were a great entertainer. And the only black man to have a chance to becoming white, being forced to be white, and unwillingly die white.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop   R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:38 pm

R.I.P Michael Jackson...if he is dead that is...im not denying that he is dead, but iono, i just cant believe it. Maybe he faked his death to avoid other troubles and lawsuits he has to face. I mean its possible, but if he really is dead....Rest In Peace man...
Back to top Go down
Eagle
Eagle

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop   R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:38 pm

i only wish bernie mac were here to see this...

not to be upsetting people or w/e, but the only thing i will from MJ is possibly his moonwalk.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Council

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop   R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:22 am

They know why he died.

Food poisoning...He ate twelve year old nuts.

>_>
Back to top Go down
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop   R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:30 am

Wes wrote:
They know why he died.

Food poisoning...He ate twelve year old nuts.

>_>
really?
Back to top Go down
Wes
Council

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop   R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:04 am

Anybody who didnt get that is retarded.
Back to top Go down
Eagle
Eagle

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop   R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:04 am

i lol'd
Back to top Go down
AJ
Council
AJ

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop   R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:05 am

*mmphk*
Back to top Go down
primehunter8

primehunter8

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop   R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:43 pm

Wow... Neutral
Back to top Go down
D1
D1

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop   R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:07 pm

Yall do realize that he hung babies over railings, raped little children, and altered his facial features so much he's unrecognizable?

There's not much soul left that can even rest in peace. I respect him for his contributions to the music world. Other than that, he's a piece of trash.
Back to top Go down
AJ
Council
AJ

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop   R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:12 pm

Dice, he had no choice about altering his facial features. Lupus and Vitiligo suck.
Back to top Go down
D1
D1

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop   R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:15 pm

You bring up a good point
Back to top Go down
weapon
Council
weapon

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop   R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:26 pm

BREAKING NEWS! MICHAEL JACKSCON STILL DEAD, DETAILS AFTER THE BREAK! FILM AT 11!

Wes, old joke is old. Cool

AJ, I have heard nothing about his Lupus having anything to do with him having so much plastic surgery.

Oh and Dice, you do realize that you've just summoned every rabid MJ fan within a 100 e-mile radius. Rolling Eyes

R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop Dicetroll

::LOCKED::

Last edited by weapon on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
weapon
Council
weapon

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop   R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:36 pm

Obligatory.

R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop Notlupus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop   R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop Empty

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MotR} Forum Index :: General- {MotR} & =]PC[= :: Public-
Jump to: