{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com
{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com
{MotR} Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercenaries of the Republic

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inXFIRE

The next time you think this clan has drama.

Go down 
+3
StarZy
Eagle
AJ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AJ
Council
AJ

The next time you think this clan has drama. Empty
PostSubject: The next time you think this clan has drama.   The next time you think this clan has drama. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:04 am

Go to the Reign and 7DS forums. We look like a well-mannered University compared to the middle school quarrels they seem to have.

Hell, go ahead and tell them I said that so I can get a few lulz.

But on a serious note; while we may be able to compare to Reign or 7DS in skill level (which is slowly changing for the better thanks to the boys back home) we got them in maturity (unbelievable, I KNOW.), teamwork (we get better everyday), and building up our new guys so they can hold their ground against them. The times they are a'changin (Bob Dylan) for the better. Keep doing the good work boys and girls. I'm proud of you all. Except Eagle. Eagle is a faggot.

Also, because I'm a bit of an egotistical jackass. Any posts I see that aren't relevant to the topic will be edited by me and I will be re-written by me to say how awesome I am.

Last edited by AJ on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eagle
Eagle

PostSubject: Re: The next time you think this clan has drama.   The next time you think this clan has drama. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:06 am

</3

ive known weve had reign and 7ds beat in the maturity department.... spend 30 seconds with vanity and we have him beat even if we bring in the local preschool. and then you have morph..........
Back to top Go down
StarZy

StarZy

PostSubject: Re: The next time you think this clan has drama.   The next time you think this clan has drama. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:24 pm

They wonder why we blackball them, theyre sore losers and sore winners, that shows how mature they are.
Back to top Go down
primehunter8

primehunter8

PostSubject: Re: The next time you think this clan has drama.   The next time you think this clan has drama. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:48 pm

Lets just keep building with what we're good at. Not being like them... Smile
Back to top Go down
Cassius

PostSubject: Re: The next time you think this clan has drama.   The next time you think this clan has drama. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:05 pm

God AJ. You are so right. You're the best!
Back to top Go down
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: The next time you think this clan has drama.   The next time you think this clan has drama. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:54 pm

Amen AJ...We are MotR.
Back to top Go down
weapon
Council
weapon

PostSubject: Re: The next time you think this clan has drama.   The next time you think this clan has drama. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:14 pm

What do you mean "boys back home"? Neutral
Back to top Go down
weapon
Council
weapon

PostSubject: Re: The next time you think this clan has drama.   The next time you think this clan has drama. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:47 pm

Y'all faggots are posting in a troll thread.

Locked until AJ returns to unlock it and de-spam his thread.
Back to top Go down
AJ
Council
AJ

PostSubject: Re: The next time you think this clan has drama.   The next time you think this clan has drama. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:56 am

Fixed. Stop spamming it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next time you think this clan has drama.   The next time you think this clan has drama. Empty

Back to top Go down

The next time you think this clan has drama.
Page 1 of 1