{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com
{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com
{MotR} Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercenaries of the Republic

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inXFIRE

It has come to my attention.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AJ
Council
AJ

It has come to my attention. Empty
PostSubject: It has come to my attention.   It has come to my attention. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:55 am

I see many members spamming applications. I have two words for it.

Stop It.

Seriously, those applications are three things. One, they are a place for players to become members of MotR. Two, they are a safe haven so no bull crap rains upon them (Unless necessary). Three, It's a place for virgin eyes before new members land in the dysfunctional family we seem to have.

From now on, any spam I see, I delete it. 'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Plague

Plague

PostSubject: Re: It has come to my attention.   It has come to my attention. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:10 am

but it makes the applicant feel welcome bro.
Back to top Go down
Vigilance

Vigilance

PostSubject: Re: It has come to my attention.   It has come to my attention. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:50 am

If you might have been thinking about my application, I did not mind them leaving comments - but I see your point; no spamming application threads. Got it.
Back to top Go down
AJ
Council
AJ

PostSubject: Re: It has come to my attention.   It has come to my attention. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:16 pm

Applications aren't meant for people to feel at home bro. They are a place of proving your worth.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Council

PostSubject: Re: It has come to my attention.   It has come to my attention. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:48 pm

This topic has needed a bump because there have been people who are being cockwads in applications. I will make this clear once and only once: If anyone so much as spams or is disrespectful to the applicant or on the application, I will NOT hesitate to ban you from these forums, and this does not apply to outsiders only, this goes for EVERYONE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It has come to my attention.   It has come to my attention. Empty

Back to top Go down

It has come to my attention.
Page 1 of 1