{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com
{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com
{MotR} Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercenaries of the Republic

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inXFIRE

Janissary's app

Go down 
+10
Outlaw
weapon
Fury
AJ
Plague
Wes
Jardine
Over9000
SanityCore
Klonoa
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Klonoa

Klonoa

Janissary's app Empty
PostSubject: Janissary's app   Janissary's app EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:54 pm

> In game name: Janissary
> Real Name: Larry

> Age: 15

> Location: United States

> How may we contact you (list your username for IM programs) :Xfire

> Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do they play Republic Commando? Are they in a clan? Which clan: I have a 3 sisters, none play republic commando

> How did you come to find {MotR} and why do you wish to join: I'm pretty sure you know why, but I want to start playing republic commando again, I have been away from it for 2 months, I can even name the date when I quit playing

> How long have you been playing RC: almost 2 years

> What server do you usually play on: CCP, mostly any US server

> Around what times are you usually online: It depends on school days it will be 5 - 12 AM

> How many hours/days do you play RC: As much as possible

> Can you get along with/respect other players in game and on forums? Absolutely

> How skilled do you think you are (scale of 1 to 10, 10 being highest) : Considering I have been away from RC for a while, I'd say 6

> Please describe your battle tactics: CTF - I mostly like to attack, I think the strongest should attack, and the weakest should defend, 1 defender and 2 attackers in CTF, TDM - Stick together and provide as much teamwork as possible

> What is your preferred weapon: DC-17

> If you were in a 2 v 2, and your partner dropped out, what would you do during the match? What would you do when you found your partner later: I would find a substitute, and ask my partner why he had to leave

> Any previous clans experience: DS, KOTOR, MA, RA

> Do you have a microphone/headset: No

> Are you able to download Teamspeak : Yes

> Do you have xfire.If so what is your user ? Aliceinchains12

> Screenshots (at least 5, the more you send out the more active your app is, and POST THEM AS LINKS AND NOT IMAGES!) :

Last edited by Janissary on Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:00 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
SanityCore
Council
SanityCore

Janissary's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janissary's app   Janissary's app EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:27 am

Do your promise to turn over a new leaf and leave all that nonsense behind? We know your skill but we are concerned about other things. The council will be discussing this.
Back to top Go down
https://motr.rpg-board.net
Klonoa

Klonoa

Janissary's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janissary's app   Janissary's app EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:24 am

Back to top Go down
Klonoa

Klonoa

Janissary's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janissary's app   Janissary's app EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:25 am

SanityCore wrote:
Do your promise to turn over a new leaf and leave all that nonsense behind? We know your skill but we are concerned about other things. The council will be discussing this.
I'll do whatever I can, when people trash talk me and try to bring me down, and say all the bad things I've done, I'm going to ignore that, I won't even reply to it. I'm just going to keep posting screenies, I don't care how long it takes.
Back to top Go down
Klonoa

Klonoa

Janissary's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janissary's app   Janissary's app EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:29 am

Back to top Go down
Over9000
Over9000

Janissary's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janissary's app   Janissary's app EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:31 am

well all i have to say he was just trying to help a friend get in a clan faster {topgun}

that's what he said he just played and got him very good ss so its up to the council =\
Back to top Go down
Jardine

Janissary's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janissary's app   Janissary's app EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:49 am

Good luck on your application. Add my xfire, jardinejardine.
Back to top Go down
Klonoa

Klonoa

Janissary's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janissary's app   Janissary's app EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Wes
Council

Janissary's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janissary's app   Janissary's app EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:25 pm

I would ask the council members to refer/read the Tarpals topic in the council forum.
Back to top Go down
Klonoa

Klonoa

Janissary's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janissary's app   Janissary's app EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Plague

Plague

Janissary's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janissary's app   Janissary's app EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:31 pm

Wes wrote:
I would ask the council members to refer/read the Tarpals topic in the council forum.
Well Wes people can change and maybe tarpals has.
Back to top Go down
AJ
Council
AJ

Janissary's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janissary's app   Janissary's app EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:36 pm

Plague, we have given the guy two chances already.
Back to top Go down
Over9000
Over9000

Janissary's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janissary's app   Janissary's app EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:38 pm

he said he was helping a friend get in a clan faster {topgun} :\
Back to top Go down
AJ
Council
AJ

Janissary's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janissary's app   Janissary's app EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:44 pm

Really? He never told that to us when we first asked him about it. Not sure what to believe.
Back to top Go down
Over9000
Over9000

Janissary's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janissary's app   Janissary's app EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:45 pm

i wish epic's fourms was still up >.<
Back to top Go down
AJ
Council
AJ

Janissary's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janissary's app   Janissary's app EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:46 pm

They are still up.

Still won't help the situation.
Back to top Go down
Over9000
Over9000

Janissary's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janissary's app   Janissary's app EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:48 pm

well its up to the council then AJ <3
Back to top Go down
Klonoa

Klonoa

Janissary's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janissary's app   Janissary's app EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:21 pm

AJ wrote:
Really? He never told that to us when we first asked him about it. Not sure what to believe.
Its true, if you don't believe me, add americanidiot211, and ask him yourself, he even apped for MotR one time.
Back to top Go down
Klonoa

Klonoa

Janissary's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janissary's app   Janissary's app EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:24 pm

And yeah Over, just let the coucnil decide, if they don't want me, I got no problem with it 100%
Back to top Go down
Plague

Plague

Janissary's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janissary's app   Janissary's app EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:33 pm

AJ wrote:
Plague, we have given the guy two chances already.
then why not 1 more, if you give them a 2nd chance then what is another chance?
Back to top Go down
AJ
Council
AJ

Janissary's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janissary's app   Janissary's app EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:56 pm

This isn't baseball plague.

It's called bucking up and realizing life isn't unfair even in gaming clans.

Now the voting isn't finished and if he gets in, I'll live with it. Just won't trust him until he proves himself trustworthy.
Back to top Go down
SanityCore
Council
SanityCore

Janissary's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janissary's app   Janissary's app EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:58 pm

He's good, we need him. He competes.
Plus I think what he did was minor compared to other things people have done and been forgiven for. (recently in fact, and in the past 4 years.)
Back to top Go down
Plague

Plague

Janissary's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janissary's app   Janissary's app EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:29 pm

SanityCore wrote:
Plus I think what he did was minor compared to other things people have done and been forgiven for. (recently in fact, and in the past 4 years.)
NEED is such a horrible overstatement, we really have too many members as it is tbh.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Council

Janissary's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janissary's app   Janissary's app EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:39 pm

I believe the xfire convo is still in the Tarpals topic in the Council forum if anyone needs a refresh.
Back to top Go down
SanityCore
Council
SanityCore

Janissary's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janissary's app   Janissary's app EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:14 pm

Plague wrote:
SanityCore wrote:
NEED is such a horrible overstatement, we really have too many members as it is tbh.
No, we need better players, and he's better than most of our current members tbh.. I'm saying, I need him. Need him for big matches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Janissary's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janissary's app   Janissary's app Empty

Back to top Go down

Janissary's app
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MotR} Forum Index :: Republic Commando- {MotR} :: Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: