{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com
{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com
{MotR} Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercenaries of the Republic

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inXFIRE

Over9000's App

Go down 
+23
Dice
felsted
Wes
Plague
Vigilance
AJ
C2224
Klonoa
Xanax
weapon
Nike
D3adly
J¡ñ™/Martyr™
D1
Cassius
Fury
Clumsy
StarZy
Naded™
Outlaw
SanityCore
Over9000
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Klonoa

Klonoa

Over9000's App - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Over9000's App - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:18 am

C2224 wrote:
Klonoa what work do you have in mind?
what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
StarZy

StarZy

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Over9000's App - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:23 am

Klonoa wrote:
C2224 wrote:
Klonoa what work do you have in mind?
what do you mean?
What has he done for the clan?
Back to top Go down
C2224

C2224

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Over9000's App - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:26 am

Well specifically what "work" has Over done in the clan? I'm trying to be hostile, I guess I'm just over-analyzing your comment in response to Xanax's post. And I'm also saying you can't revive trust in a day, and from the looks of it this has happened before.
Back to top Go down
Klonoa

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Over9000's App - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:36 am

its up to you guys, and the council, i just know hes been in alot of scrims.
Back to top Go down
Nike

Nike

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Over9000's App - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:46 am

Clans that accept purely off of skill are sure to fail. Additude is even more so important then just skill.
Back to top Go down
AJ
Council
AJ

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Over9000's App - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:50 am

weapon wrote:
Nike wrote:

You have some bridges to mend,

qft and you'll have to work for it.

QFT the qft.

Edit:Tarps for fucks sake, gtfo...
Back to top Go down
Vigilance

Vigilance

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Over9000's App - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:19 pm

Over? Ok well for one thing, you really didn't make me think any less of you for leaving. But now that you want to come back in the first 2 days of being in 7HV? Comon man, that's just pathetic.

I mean you are a good guy, but this is kind of low of you. Do you think you can just go wondering around other clans until you find a good one? We were a good one, but as Xanax pointed out, you left because you thought the 'grass may have been greener' in a different clan.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be allowed back in, but honestly councle - do NOT make this easy for him to just walk right back.
Back to top Go down
weapon
Council
weapon

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Over9000's App - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:37 pm

Klonoa wrote:

i know im not allowed to do this,

Then you shouldn't have done it.

Over, the amount of scrims one has done is not a free pass back in, especially if you've pissed away much of the good will and trust that you had built up in the past. Trust and integrity is not gained as quickly as it is lost. Another major problem is that when you left, you triggered a deluge of the same conversations had with all of our members as the one that was had with you before you left.

Vigilance wrote:
I'm not saying you shouldn't be allowed back in, but honestly councle - do NOT make this easy for him to just walk right back.

My sentiments exactly.

You are not beyond redemption Over, but for now I will abstain from voting and watch.
Back to top Go down
SanityCore
Council
SanityCore

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Over9000's App - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:58 pm

SanityCore wrote:
Over9000™️: i didnt leave for a captain spot i wanted to help the community but i was wrong for leaving. im sorry.
Over9000™️: i left cause we need a clan to play
Over9000™️: but hulk
Over9000™️: sucks too much
Over9000™️: and made every one quit
<Call ended>
<This user is now offline>
QFT for all of your posts concerning Over leaving for a rank. Why don't you read my posts first hmm? Someone spat out he left for a captain spot because they were coping with the fact that one of their clanmates left. Sure, he got a captain spot in the clan he was going to help out, which is reasonable, but not the ultimate reason he left. For awhile Over told me how we had literally no clans to play anymore. DS, RC, UC, ToXic, CCP all went really inactive, ReiGn and 7DS got old, and from his point of view he thought if he joined a different clan he could spread the RepCom activity and would have a clan to play. But the rank is all everyone can talk about and you aren't even looking at the real reason he left.

Also, the first time he left, wasn't that because... MotR died again or something?

Regarding Over's "work" CMD was referring to.
When we revived this clan Over was one of the first new members. From then on he dedicated himself to recruiting many members and was a huge help. That and he played about 10 matches a day with me for about a month and everyone knew how active MotR was again =]
Back to top Go down
https://motr.rpg-board.net
weapon
Council
weapon

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Over9000's App - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:25 pm

SanityCore wrote:

QFT for all of your posts concerning Over leaving for a rank. Why don't you read my posts first hmm?

Because you can be gullible as hell and a good while back we had a member or two leave like that and use that same line afterwards. I've said all I'm going to say here, and Over's app is not the place to have this out.

EDIT! And the whole "helping the community" schtick doesn't jive with Fort going around to all of our members trying to get them to leave and all but offer them the damn moon. Fort's behavior was encouraged by his success with Over.

Last edited by weapon on Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naded™

Naded™

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Over9000's App - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:26 pm

true and read my first post to that fury laughed at Very Happy
the real reason why he left was a reasonble reason and to help the community somewhat become more active?
Back to top Go down
Over9000
Over9000

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Over9000's App - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Well, most of you don't know the reason why I left the first time. It was during gb and gb was starting to slow down and I was the only person that was playing cept for sandking so i left{this was before i even knew about aj or sanity)

And yea i made a mistake leaving this time but it was not for the capt spot. i thought i could help get the clan going but hulk made some people quit and i saw it was going no where.

i feel bad for what i did just hoping for one more chance but if ya'll don't give it to me i will not get mad.
Back to top Go down
weapon
Council
weapon

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Over9000's App - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:32 pm

Oh hell Over, you can help a clan grow without actually being in it yourself. Ask Wrath (the original one, not Vanity) about me and him, and the rest of the original 7 members of 7DS when you get the chance. Hopefully he didn't fry his mind to the point where he can't remember that far back.

Last edited by weapon on Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
weapon
Council
weapon

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Over9000's App - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:34 pm

Enjoy your banning again Tarps. Stay the hell out of the apps. Just stay out of them, otherwise your new accounts will just keep getting banned. And I've decided that I'll start deleting your useless posts in applications too.

Last edited by weapon on Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
StarZy

StarZy

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Over9000's App - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:47 pm

Over9000 wrote:
Well, most of you don't know the reason why I left the first time. It was during gb and gb was starting to slow down and I was the only person that was playing cept for sandking so i left{this was before i even knew about aj or sanity)

And yea i made a mistake leaving this time but it was not for the capt spot. i thought i could help get the clan going but hulk made some people quit and i saw it was going no where.

i feel bad for what i did just hoping for one more chance but if ya'll don't give it to me i will not get mad.

Over, who cares if they were inactive, if you were truly dedicated you would have stayed, look at the dude - he isn't exactly active but even when motr DIED he kept his tags on, if that isnt loyalty what the fuck is?
Back to top Go down
Plague

Plague

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Over9000's App - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:04 pm

Well now, Over GL, people have done way worse than over has and gotten in guys. If you guys need to have examples, look at some of our more recent members now. I just say let that good ol' southerner in.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Council

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Over9000's App - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:41 pm

/sigh looks like I have to play mr.History

Ok folks the first time Over left MotR was back when it was just Me,Hunter,Sand and Kast and a few others.

We (Me,Kast,Darth and Over9000) were playing a match against Kotor.Over had a mic and wasnt using it so we starting saying "Over use your mic, please" we ended up losing the first match and over left half way through the second with no warning. Couple days passed with no contact from Over9000 (he had stopped getting on TS and ignored motr members whent xfired for matchs or general convos) he logged on xfire one day and i saw that out of the blue he was wearing RC-app tags. Try'd talking to him and he didnt respond. Couple weeks later GB shut down and sanity "came back". Over9000 was let back in by sanity with no discussion from the council (of which sanity WASNT a part of).

Over9000 you played 1 match during GB.The other 6 people who were playing GB all played atleast 5 matchs.

If your gonna lie do it around people who dont know the full story.
Back to top Go down
Over9000
Over9000

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Over9000's App - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:57 pm

Well yall never ask'd me to play.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Council

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Over9000's App - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:04 pm

Over9000 wrote:
Well yall never ask'd me to play.

Considering you barely used your mic back then you shouldnt be suprised. We were mostly playing against Kotor,Reign and RC. You saw first hand what happens in a match if a person isnt communicating.
Back to top Go down
SanityCore
Council
SanityCore

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Over9000's App - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:20 pm

Plague wrote:
Well now, Over GL, people have done way worse than over has and gotten in guys. If you guys need to have examples, look at some of our more recent members now. I just say let that good ol' southerner in.
100% agreed. Many people have done worse and gotten it easier throughout the years.
Wes wrote:
Try'd talking to him and he didnt respond. Couple weeks later GB shut down and sanity "came back". Over9000 was let back in by sanity with no discussion from the council (of which sanity WASNT a part of).
We've gone over this Wes. I left ReiGn and came to MotR about a week after Sand told me you guys were reviving it (a week because it was a busy time for me). When I "CAME BACK" you, Wes, weren't doing shit to help the clan and like Sand had said before you and most of the others were just rolling over and letting it die once more. Where were you when we were deciding on applicants like Over? I'm sick of your attitude Wes, kindly gtfo.

Last edited by SanityCore on Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vigilance

Vigilance

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Over9000's App - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:28 pm

weapon wrote:
Oh hell Over, you can help a clan grow without actually being in it yourself. Ask Wrath (the original one, not Vanity) about me and him, and the rest of the original 7 members of 7DS when you get the chance. Hopefully he didn't fry his mind to the point where he can't remember that far back.

"Wrath is the original Wrath, Vanity was playing under Wrath's name in the match like that he didn't have to worry about playing good, and he didn't think he would be able to get a match with MotR"
Back to top Go down
Plague

Plague

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Over9000's App - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:35 pm

SanityCore wrote:
Plague wrote:
Wes wrote:
Try'd talking to him and he didnt respond. Couple weeks later GB shut down and sanity "came back". Over9000 was let back in by sanity with no discussion from the council (of which sanity WASNT a part of).
We've gone over this Wes. I left ReiGn and came to MotR about a week after Sand told me you guys were reviving it (a week because it was a busy time for me). When I "CAME BACK" you, Wes, weren't doing shit to help the clan and like Sand had said before you and most of the others were just rolling over and letting it die once more. Where were you when we were deciding on applicants like Over? I'm sick of your attitude Wes, kindly gtfo.
Um really guys, can we just stop with the bashing, i get it wes you dont like him, get over it. We really need to "forgive and forget" or whatever AJ says. I say we need to let people who have made mistakes have another chance. Even if it does mean we let them have chance after chance.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Council

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Over9000's App - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:38 pm

There was indeed a "council" (although it wasnt called that). It was Me,Sand,Hunter and Kast.

There was nothing to do Sanity.We werent big enough to expand to other games and there was no reason to recruit as there were no competive tourneys/ladders.All our members got on ts daily so there was no reason to create forums.

Within 1 day of these forums going up 3 people (Pulse,Cody and Over9000) were accepted. You made no attempt to contact either Me,Hunter or Kast when you created them even though sand had informed you of the current status of the clan. I was informed by AJ 2 days later that these forums had been created.

If you would like to "correct" me or just plain yell at me for posting the facts on over's app do so via PM's I do not wish to derail topics.

Edit: Correct Plague I dont like him but I figured I would help you guys out by posting some facts.
Back to top Go down
Plague

Plague

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Over9000's App - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:43 pm

Wes wrote:
Correct Plague I dont like him but I figured I would help you guys out by posting some facts.
Are you really helping? I mean come on, your basically telling us why he shouldn't get in. Look at both sides of the coin, the good and the bad, before you tell us "the facts."
Back to top Go down
SanityCore
Council
SanityCore

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Over9000's App - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:51 pm

Wes wrote:
There was indeed a "council" (although it wasnt called that). It was Me,Sand,Hunter and Kast.

There was nothing to do Sanity.We werent big enough to expand to other games and there was no reason to recruit as there were no competive tourneys/ladders.All our members got on ts daily so there was no reason to create forums.

Within 1 day of these forums going up 3 people (Pulse,Cody and Over9000) were accepted. You made no attempt to contact either Me,Hunter or Kast when you created them even though sand had informed you of the current status of the clan. I was informed by AJ 2 days later that these forums had been created.
Nothing to do? If everyone had that attitude we would still be in the same shitty clan situation. If I remember correctly Cody had a previous app on the forums that crashed. AJ and I agreed we would let Cody in (Sand was busy for several days, and Wes blocked me from his xfire). Pulse was better than Cody therefore he made the cut, Over had more experience, was active, and also made the cut. And still after you were informed about these forums you neglected to join even a few days later, right? Kast dropped by to register like a week later just to pitch in his great attitude as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Over9000's App - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Over9000's App
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MotR} Forum Index :: Republic Commando- {MotR} :: Applications-
Jump to: